From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06 April 2005 02:31
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Changed Number

I have loaded a large *.csv spreadsheet into mysql and one number, the
grand total, changes from 16996941 on the Excel spreadsheet to 8388607 in
the mysql database.  The numbers surrounding this number are correct at
all stages.  I have reloaded, checked formatting and done various other
things without success.  Then I went to the text (*.sql) file in which I
had dumped the mysql table, manually changed the number to 16996941 and
put the text file on the server.  However, the number that showed up on
the web page table and the number in the database on the server is
8388607.  Note that the smaller number is just under half of the larger
number.

This makes no sense.  Any solutions?

Ken