From: Pam Keen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 10:21 AM
To: Marcus, Jeff
Cc: Pisula, Mike; Pedersen, Mads; Mishkind, Scott; Anchan, Dinesh; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'Philip Antoniades'; 'Kenneth Moses'
Subject: RE: MySQL/24/7 Real Media support contract renewal

Jeff,

What is your availability to discuss/resolve the below and to discuss the Informix migration effort.  I am available early next week - Monday all day and Tuesday, late morning,early afternoon.  As an interim measure, I extended support till the end of this week for your team's development efforts.

Thank you,

Pam Keen
212 566 2714