Hello.

The problem may in that as of MySQL 5.0.3, it is necessary to have the

EXECUTE privilege to be able to execute the routine. I think you should

grant an EXECUTE privilege to other users. See:

  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/create-procedure.html

  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/stored-procedure-privileges.html

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

       <___/   www.mysql.com