Hello.

Such a problem often occurs when you had MySQL installation before and

didn't remove the service. Use another name for the service. Search

in archives at http://lists.mysql.com/mysql for solutions for similar

problems. See:

  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/windows-troubleshooting.html

       <___/   www.mysql.com