Hello, I've been discussing with a coworker if it's possible to
setup the following replication scenario: We've got two boxes, machine
A that has machine B as his master, and machine B that has machine A
as his master (A->B B->A), both boxes are masters and slaves. Over
this two boxes there's an Alteon sending all the traffic to machine A
and it gets replicated in B. If A dies, then the alteon starts sending
the traffic to B, and when A comes up again, because B is replicated
in A, A starts to catch up with the updates needed.

  Can this be done this way or it is necessary that only one of them
is the master and the other one the slave and change from master to
slave manually?

  Thanks!

--
  Luis