Hi all

I will first set out what I need and then why I need it.  Since I'm currently
implementing I can still change stuff.

I have a product input form that stores the information in a table.
The product can be assigned different categories and what categories it is
assigned is saved in the product_categorized table by using the product key
AND the category key. This tecnhique is done to associate pictures and pages
with the product as well.

So

products table
->id

categories table
->id

pages table
->id

pictures table
->id

product_categorized
->id
->product id
->category id

product_pages
->id
->page_id

product_pictures
->id
->picture_id

So far so good but there is one catch.  How to do this when there is no
product id yet?  That is when the user clicks on the link "add new product"
the come to the form which has amongs others, a link to "attach page", and
"attach product".

I thank you in advance for your time and answers.

With kind regards

Andy Pieters

--
Registered Linux User Number 379093

Check out these few php utilities that I released
 under the GPL2 and that are meant for use with a
 php cli binary:

 http://www.vlaamse-kern.com/sas/