Hi Guys,

I am trying to work out if it is possible to create a select statement that will sum table data into columns with different criteria and have it all in one select statement. For instance I have the following that computes the quantity of a product sold within the last 60 days:

select op.products_id, sum(op.products_quantity) as products_sold_60
from orders_products op, orders o
where op.orders_id = o.orders_id
 and to_days(o.date_purchased) > (to_days(now()) - 60)
GROUP BY op.products_id

I would like to list both the total quantity of product sold as well as the quantity sold in the last 60 days in the same columns. I want to do this as a single select statement, so I can easily format the data in a tabular control without needing to write a whole subclass for the control. No matter what I do, I can't figure out how to sum two columns separately! Ie: I want to join the following into a single statement with the above:

select op.products_id, sum(op.products_quantity) as products_sold
from orders_products op, orders o
where op.orders_id = o.orders_id
GROUP BY op.products_id

Any suggestions?

Regards,

--
Kendall Bennett
Chief Executive Officer

~ SciTech SNAP - The future of device driver technology! ~