Hi Everyone,

    I've read the GPL and LGPL and all the crazy legalese that ensues and it's
still not clear - I might be a bit dense.  I would like to release a commercial
application that uses Connector/J to connect to a client's own mySQL server
(this I don't provide).  I provide only the java application that runs as a
separate entity which uses connector/J to interact with this disparate mySQL
server.  A commercial license is required in this case?  How much do these
commercial licenses cost?

    I suppose I have a kidney I could sell ?!

Thanks!
Lex