Hi,

our MySQL server can handle 1000 connections. We have two JBoss instances. Each configured with max. 100 connections in pool. furthermore we use php which make on each call a connection to MySQL. After a while (some days) we get this:

java.sql.SQLException
MESSAGE: Data source rejected establishment of connection, message from server: "Host 'omaapache2.bln.de' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'"

STACKTRACE:

java.sql.SQLException: Data source rejected establishment of connection, message from server: "Host 'omaapache2.rz.de
' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'"

I don't have any idea why this happens. We can connect to mysql from other computer or directly to make 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'.

Can somebody give me some tips?

regards,
rafal