De: Roger Baklund [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: miércoles, 20 de abril de 2005 18:30
Para: mysql@lists.mysql.com
CC: Dto. Sistemas de Unitel
Asunto: Re: Query Problem

+----+-------------+-----------+--------+---------------+---------+---------

+--------------------------------+-------+---------------------------------+

+----+-------------+-----------+--------+---------------+---------+---------

+--------------------------------+-------+---------------------------------+
> |  1 | SIMPLE      | t1        | const  | PRIMARY,uniq  | uniq    |
250
> | const                          |     1 | Using temporary; Using filesort
|
> |  1 | SIMPLE      | t2        | const  | PRIMARY,uniq  | uniq    |
250
> | const                          |     1 |
|
> |  1 | SIMPLE      | productos | ALL    | PRIMARY,dupli | [NULL]  |
[NULL]
> | [NULL]                         | 16153 |
|
> |  1 | SIMPLE      | i2        | eq_ref | PRIMARY,uniq  | PRIMARY |
16
> | unitel.productos.PROD_ID,const |     1 | Using where
|
> |  1 | SIMPLE      | i1        | eq_ref | PRIMARY,uniq  | PRIMARY |
16
> | unitel.productos.PROD_ID,const |     1 | Using where

> Productos is executed in the middle of the other two ones, the time of the
> query is about 0.44s - 0.75s, it's a little slow, so if we can optimize a
> little more should be perfect.

It seems as there is no index on productos.prod_id?

--
Roger