From: Schalk Neethling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: lundi 25 avril 2005 00:52
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: joining six tables by mutual column

Greetings everyone.

Hope someone can give me some pointers here. I have six tables in the
database and I need to JOIN them on a row that appears in all of the
tables. How do I do this? I have so far done the normal 'cross-join'
saying SELECT * FROM table1, table2, table3, table4, table5, table6
WHERE something = something;

I have also added STRAIGHT_JOIN to force the order but, how do I JOIN
six tables to/by one column? I have done some google searches as well as

looked at MySQL 2nd edition by Paul DuBois, sorry if I missed something
here Paul, and so far I have not found an answer. Any help or pointers
will be appreciated. Thank you.

--
Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling

We support OpenSource
Get Firefox!- The browser reloaded -

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in
error, please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the
original email. Thank you.