Hello,

I have a big problem, I only want to check if it's the minute 45
currently.

I want to make a virtual SELECT without tables:

mysql> SELECT MINUTE(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP()) WHERE
MINUTE(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP()) = 45;
ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right
syntax to use near 'WHERE MINUTE(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP()) = 45' at line 1
mysql>

It works only when I put a FROM with an existing table on it.
Is there a solution to do it without FROM or to use a virtual table?

Thanks in advance for your help.
--
Best regards,
Stephan Ferraro