Gleb Paharenko wrote:
> I thought it was OS related, and the mysql version was
> not the problem. So I tweaked the limit of bash and linux.
>
> In addition I don't want to loose the deb dependency.
> Is there something else I can try before ?

I'm having the same problem, and I'm using mysql official binary.
I have two servers, one is webserver and the other is the database
server. The webserver connects to the mysql server over tcp.
at some times there are many connections and mysql creates more than
1000 threads and then just can't create any more