Hi,

> For show table status command in MySQL, which field is indicate the
> table size?  Or, Which command is to find out the database size.

The 'Data_length' field in the SHOW TABLE STATUS output will tell you how
big the data is (in bytes). Bear in mind this doesn't give the actual size
taken up on disk, because you have your index file and table definition file
too. I think the 'Index_length' field will tell you how big your indexes are
too, though.

Regards,