In MySQL 4.0, is it possible to find all records that don't exist in one
query. I managed to do it in Access by referencing a query that I had
previously created, but I was wondering if it was possible to do this in one
step.

SELECT C.CustomerID, ([JobStatus]="0" And [JobTypeID]=2) AS KountNA,
Count([KountNA]) AS KountComplete
FROM Workorders AS W INNER JOIN Customers AS C ON W.CustomerID =
C.CustomerID
GROUP BY C.CustomerID, ([JobStatus]="0" And [JobTypeID]=2)
HAVING (((([JobStatus]="0" And [JobTypeID]=2))=-1));

Would show all Customers that have JobTypeID=2 and JobStatus="0". I realise
that the KountComplete expression is not required.

I then used a RIGHT JOIN to filter out all the records from the Customers
table not in this query, as below:

SELECT C.CustomerID, QC.KountComplete, C.NameNumb, C.BillingAddress, C.City,
C.PostalCode
FROM qryCountCompleteServices AS QC RIGHT JOIN Customers AS C ON
QC.CustomerID = C.CustomerID
WHERE (QC.KountNA) Is Null);

So, can I do that without using a sub-query in MySQL 4.0?

Thanks

Andrew