Dana Tue, 3 May 2005 11:34:39 -0500, Reggie Burnett rece:
> Just to echo the thoughts from Jeremiah, we have several freely available
> open source connectors that work *VERY HARD* tracking the protocol so it's
> hard to understand a situation where you would need to write your own
> implementation.

My aim is not to write my own implementation but to understand how that
comunication works
:-) And I did. Source code is very well documented, makes me think about my own
code
documenting (which is nonexistent :-) )... thanks for help, anyway...

--
"Znam, kaljavo ordenje na mom kaputu je..."