Hello,

I am not the final authority on this but you can use
SSH/HTTP Tunneling.

More information on it can be found at:

http://www.devx.com/security/Article/27854?trk=DXRSS_DB

If you have any question regarding, SQLyog, I guess -
http://www.webyog.com/forums

would be your best guess.

Karam

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/mysql-data-sqlyog-job-agent