ROLLUP is not working with current version.IS any way i can do?
I have 1 column names time with data type datetime.I want to get report like
yyyy-mm-dd format.
Can I get by using date_format(nameofcolumn,'%Y-%m-%d')?

Harald Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Seena Blace writes:

> Hi,
> I want report like this

> date process pending wip

> 5/10/05 10 30 40
> 5/11/05 09 28 60
> Summary 19 58 100

> select date,sum(process),sum(pending),sum(wip) from tab
> group by date;
> What command I used to show heading and what command to show sub total and
> total ?

The last row can be calculated by the ROLLUP modifier of GROUP
(requires MySQL 4.1.1 or later). Nicely formatting the output with
headings etc is not the business of a database engine and should be
done by your application.