Hi,
  Iam using mysql 5.04 , php 5.0 with IIS 5.0
webserver  and written some scripts and executed
on IE webbrowser but getting an fatal error
"undefined function mysql_connect() in the code "
kindly tell me where iam going wrong and also tell
the mysql username how to find it out becoz when
Iam opening the Mysql from start button it only
asks the password and doesnot prompt for an
username tell the porcedure to create a new user
an tell me how to identify the current user in
Mysql.
Is there any special code to be written in .ini
file of php to link Mysql with php to run the
Mysql code in php scripts,if so please tell the
code required  in detail.

Any sort of help is welcome.

Thanks

Sreedhar