Greetings all,
Im new to mysql and have inherited several mysql databases and everything has
been going well until lately.  Most of my webpages come from mysql databases
with php scripts.  Now I am getting the message Unable to load database
indicated by configuration file or something similiar when trying to connect to
any database running on the server when the mysql user is running @localhost.
I can however login at terminal as the mysql user and look at the database with
no problems.  My mysql version is  3.23.58 (upgraded from yum), php version
4.3.10, server is Fedora Core 2 kernel 2.6.5-1.358smp.  Im pretty new to mysql
so be gentle and easy in any help.  Everything was working fine prior to Friday
of last week.  Mysqld.log show nothing other than start and restarts that I
initiated trying to get things working.

thanks,

ddh

--