[snip]
I read the instalation document particulary but I didn't understand it.
They told "--with-mysql
[=dir] configuration option" where it is found or where I should type
that please give details so that mysql will works And on thing I want to
know is I want MYSQLI (extenstion of MYSQL ) in php not MYSQL which
works below 4.0 of Mysql ,functions .
[/snip]

1. Always hit reply all when replying to the list in the event that the
person you are responding to doesn't see your e-mail for one reason or
another. (In this case I was clearing my spam folder when I found it).

2. --with-mysqli=mysql_config_path/mysql_config  goes in the
configuration line when you configure PHP. (It was a link you needed to
click from the previous information provided.)
http://us3.php.net/manual/en/ref.mysqli.php

3. Since this is a PHP question you'd be better off asking on a PHP
list. http://www.php.net/mailinglists