Dump the binarylogs into a text file greping all the log data in order
of oldest to newest (minus the massive delete). Then reply the events
backinto mysql

Mysqlbinlog <binlogs in order> |grep [your tablename] > BIGSQLFILE.sql

mysql -uroot <database> < BIGSQLFILE.sql

DVP
----
Dathan Vance Pattishall     http://www.friendster.com