Something like this would make more sense to me and provide greater flexibility;

student
----------------
student_id
name
age

address
---------------
address_id
street_name
city
state
zip

phone_num
------------------
phone_num_id
num
extension
type (cell, home, etc)
primaryNumber (yes/no)

student_info
-------------------
student_id_FK
phone_num_id_FK
address_id_FK

Spent all of 10 mins on this so its not perfect. Bottom line is I would not
include the student_id in the address and phone tables. It precludes a student
having multiple phones or addresses with out duplicate data. The addition of
the student_info table provide the 1:1 or 1:N mapping you're looking for I
believe. The only thing you need to ensure is properly set the Cascade on
update and restrict on delete options to ensure data integrity.

My gut tells me it may be a better implementation to map the student/phone and
student/address separately and then create the student_info using keys from
these intermediate tables, but it more complicated and it not clear what the
constraints on your problem is.

Bob Bartis