Hi

Here is the log dump :-

Thanks
David

050525 13:24:10  InnoDB: Started
/usr/sbin/mysqld-max: ready for connections.
Version: '4.0.15-Max'  socket: '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock'  port: 3306
050525 13:24:11  InnoDB: Assertion failure in thread 114696 in file
fsp0fsp.c line 3034
InnoDB: We intentionally generate a memory trap.
InnoDB: Send a detailed bug report to mysql@lists.mysql.com
mysqld got signal 11;
This could be because you hit a bug. It is also possible that this
binary
or one of the libraries it was linked against is corrupt, improperly
built,
or misconfigured. This error can also be caused by malfunctioning
hardware.
We will try our best to scrape up some info that will hopefully help
diagnose the problem, but since we have already crashed, something is
definitely wrong and this may fail.

key_buffer_size=8388600
read_buffer_size=1044480
max_used_connections=0
max_connections=100
threads_connected=0
It is possible that mysqld could use up to
key_buffer_size + (read_buffer_size + sort_buffer_size)*max_connections
= 212591 K
bytes of memory
Hope that's ok; if not, decrease some variables in the equation.

thd=(nil)
Attempting backtrace. You can use the following information to find out
where mysqld died. If you see no messages after this, something went
terribly wrong...
Cannot determine thread, fp=0x5e8bff48, backtrace may not be correct.
Stack range sanity check OK, backtrace follows:
0x81224d2
0x4009796c
0x82fc501
Stack trace seems successful - bottom reached
Please read http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Using_stack_trace.html and
follow instructions on how to resolve the stack trace. Resolved
stack trace is much more helpful in diagnosing the problem, so please do

resolve it
The manual page at http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Crashing.html contains
information that should help you find out what is causing the crash.

Number of processes running now: 0