I'm working on a set of UDFs for preg functions.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I have a hard time figuring out when you would use such a function. I do not believe you will be able to duplicate this behavior without constructing your own UDF or by writing a stored procedure. BTW, why *do* you want this function?

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine