I stopped receiving email most of yesterday as well - it's still catching up today.

I think there was a hiccup in the list.

David

Cummings, Shawn (GNAPs) wrote:

It's possible that Gabe's mail spool is full, and he is not receiving mail - including our responses.

Gabriel - if you are receiving any messages directly sent to you - please respond to the list to rule that out.

If no responses are made to any of either directly or through the list, then he isn't receiving mail at all for some reason, if not a full spool.

Jay Blanchard wrote:

I saw this on this list, so it is getting there just fine.