Hi,
If you let a tabulation, you will have 0 for numbers.
supposing this is the file tab.txt :
"a"     1       "c"
"a"             "c"

mysql> load data infile "c:/tab.txt" into table tab fields terminated by "\t"
enclosed by "\"" lines terminated by "\r\n";
Query OK, 2 rows affected, 1 warning (0.00 sec)
Records: 2  Deleted: 0  Skipped: 0  Warnings: 1

mysql> select * from tab;
+------+------+------+
| a    | b    | c    |
+------+------+------+
| a    |    1 | c    |
| a    |    0 | c    |
+------+------+------+
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

IF you want to handle NULL values, you must change empty values to "\N" :
******* new tab.txt
"a"     1       "c"
"a"     \N      "c"

mysql> load data infile "c:/tab.txt" into table tab fields terminated by "\t"
enclosed by "\"" lines terminated by "\r\n";
Query OK, 2 rows affected (0.00 sec)
Records: 2  Deleted: 0  Skipped: 0  Warnings: 0

mysql> select * from tab;
| a    | b    | c    |
| a    |    1 | c    |
| a    | NULL | c    |