hai .

     send me the details of database server feature comparison between 4.0 and
5.0 beta version .if we upgrade our server form 4.0 to 5.0 or 4.1 what are all
the changes will happen with our tables and databases.let me know the details
of functions what wil support in 4.1 and 5.0 afer upgradtion ..i already visit
the site of urs but in that one there is only databaser server feature
comparison between 4.0 and 4.1 not 5.0 ..
so i kindly request u to send me the details of the above one as soon as
possile.

thanking u ...

almo