Hello.

Not enough information to make a conclusion. What version of

MySQL do you use? Usually debugging of replication problems

begins from researching of binary logs with mysqlbinlog. See:

        http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/mysqlbinlog.html

        http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/slave-logs.html

        http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/binary-log.html

Please, next time include the output of SHOW SLAVE STATUS

(executed on the slave) and SHOW MASTER STATUS (executed on

the master) as well.

       <___/   www.mysql.com