Hello.

Replication process runs tree threads, two on slave and one on master, so

if your master was running with no free space it's behavior unpredictable and

replication could halt. SHOW SLAVE STATUS usually reports errors. I would stop
replication and setup it again using, for example,

LOAD DATA FROM MASTER. But if the data size is huge enough I would check

the master.info and relay-log.info and continue the replication from

where it had stopped. See:

  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/slave-logs.html

       <___/   www.mysql.com