Hello.

Unfortunately I could give suggestion only about your second question.

Is it possible that /var/log/mysql/error.log created by mysqld_safe

(you're specifying it with --log-error command line option) and

/usr/local/mysql/var/yuda2.err is created by mysqld process if it

founds problems before applying location of error log to it's internal

variable? Specify

  log-error       = /var/log/mysql/error.log

in your configuration file, and check that MySQL Server  actually reads this
file.

       <___/   www.mysql.com