James Black <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 06/06/2005 12:33:40 PM:

I think it may help everyone if you actually posted your CREATE STORED
PROCEDURE statement. Then we can compare that against the changes logged
in the manual between your original version (which was what?) and 5.0.6
and see what part of your SPROC would have become conflicted.... At the
very least give us your previous MySQL version so that we have somewhere
to start from.

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine