Well, in fact I have read the documentation several times before posting
this note.

My problem arises because I don't know what is meant by full file path. If
you mean: 'http://www.mydomain.com/datafile.txt' that produces the error:
Can't get stat of 'http:/www.mydomain.com/datafile.txt' (Errcode: 2)

Also, using a php pre-defined variable such as  $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']
creates the same error.

Oh, yes I do know about file permissions in the entire path. If I only knew
how to find the path, life would be much easier.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]