No, I don't have Windows.

I need some one to load my tables, export to excel and email me the excel docs.

On Jun 7, 2005, at 11:54 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

if you want to use excel i suppose you have also windows with more than 3 GO
free disk.

install win32 mysql
put the files in the data directory of one existing database
connect and use that database
export data to an outfile by :

select * from yourtable into outfile ....csv fields terminated by ';'

open the csv with excel.

Mathias

Selon Tom Beidler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I recently received some old database files from my ISP. I'm trying to
convert the documents to excel format. When I try to load the .frm,
.MYI and .MYD files on my OS X MySQL databases I get the following
error.

#5 - Out of memory (Needed 3024898224 bytes)

Unfortunately I can't work with the tables. I'm wondering if it's a
platform issue.

The information was from a pilot log I setup for some paraglider
friends. I am trying to get the information in excel format so they can
keep the info.

Can someone help convert these tables to Excel format?