I need to be able to turn the Query log option off, and cannot figure out
how to do that.  I have enabled --log-bin logging, to capture any update
commands, but cannot figure out how to turn query logging off.  In the mySQL
doc it says to alter the mysql.server script -- but nowhere in the script
does it have a "-l" -- so I'm not sure where to do this.  I do have a global
options file in /etc/my.cnf and it only has log-bin as an option within the
[mysqld] section.  However, when I restart mySQL, it continues to log
queries.

Has anyone successfully turned this thing off?  Surely it must be easier
than this -- I can't imagine large implementations logging every query ---
the file gets HUGE very quickly.

Kim