Chris Knipe wrote:

Hi,

We've just upgraded (via FreeBSD Ports) our one database from 4.1.11 to 4.1.12, and we are being hit by http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=10674 - only on certain queries, using rather large temp tables.

Now, from what I understand, there is a 4.1.12-1 available? Where is the source? It seems there is only a source RPM available on dev.mysql.com, the source tar ball will be good though.

As far as I know, 4.1.12-1 is just the repackaged RPM for 4.1.12 (the original RPM was flawed and required repackaging). Nothing with the code changed for the RPM repackaging, just the RPM package itself. This was also specific to the Linux packages, so the FreeBSD packages were not affected. You can download the FreeBSD pre-compiled binaries as well as the source tarball from http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/4.1.html

Cheers,

Doug