Hi,

I'm doing an event project and some of the events will be reccuring.  For
example:

Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 10-11:30 am starting June 1 with no end date
Every third Monday at 3-4 pm starting July 1 and ending January 1 (last event
is third Monday in December)
Every other Friday starting at 1pm with no set end time, starting June 3

Is there a good way to store those in a mysql database?  So far the only thing
I can think of is that on entry, have a script figure out all of the dates,
which is pretty easy in php.  Then for the events with no end date set an
arbitrary end date of 5 years in the future knowing that the technology will
probably change by then and the app will need to be re-written.

Is there maybe some way or combination with the php strtotime function?  I know
it can take something like "Third Thursday of October" and turn it into a unix
time stamp.  But my brain is just not working today. ;)

Thanks,

Bob