Dear All,
    I am trying to tweak some server parameters to fine tune my MySQL
(4.0.15) server on a linux box (with 6GB of ram)

    All my tables/databases use InnoDB. My question is : What is the InnoDB
equivalent of the server parameters "Key_read_request & key_reads".     I
had a look at show innodb status to get an idea of these parameters but got
lost in all the information provided by show innodb status, hence would
appreciate any pointers!

    My entire my.cnf is as below for reference/additional comments that
would be useful in fine-tuning server parameters.

    Thanks for your help in advance.

Cheers

Manoj

------

[client]
port=3306
socket=/tmp/mysql.sock

[mysqld]
user=mysql
port=3306
key_buffer=256M
table_cache=512
sort_buffer=8M
join_buffer_size=8M
read_buffer_size=8M
read_rnd_buffer_size=6M
max_connection=30
max_allowed_packet= 16M
binlog_cache_size = 4M
default-table-type=innodb
log_slow_queries=/home/mysql/log/slow.query.log
log_error=/home/mysql/log/mysqld.err.log
log_long_format
long_query_time = 10
query_cache_size =  256M
query_cache_limit = 16M
tmp_table_size = 400M
thread_cache = 8
thread_concurrency = 8

# innodb_options
innodb_data_home_dir=/usr/local/mysql/ibdata/
innodb_data_file_path=ibdata1:5G;ibdata2:1G:autoextend
innodb_mirrored_log_groups=1
innodb_log_group_home_dir=/usr/local/mysql/ibdata/log
innodb_log_arch_dir=ibdata/log
innodb_log_files_in_group=2
innodb_log_file_size=1500M
innodb_log_buffer_size=16M