Simon Garner wrote:

I'm not entirely clear what you're talking about, but you could also have a look at INSERT IGNORE..., or INSERT... ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE, or REPLACE INTO...:

The problem is that I do NOT want it to update. Also.. REPLACE causes the row to be DELETED and INSERTED again which is really ugly.

I just want to take one SELECT and INSERT pair and reduce it to one INSERT which should be 2x faster :)

Kevin

--

Use Rojo (RSS/Atom aggregator)! - visit http://rojo.com. See irc.freenode.net #rojo if you want to chat.