Les Schaffer wrote:
Gordon Bruce wrote:

I just ran the creates on 4.0.20 on LINUX and 5.0.6 on Windows

upgrading to 5.0.6 solved the problem.

do i need to let MySQL developers know about this or do they monitor the list or once a release is gone, i can assume THIS problem was fixed?

thanks to all for the fast help. i am new to the mysql list and i can see it "works".

les schaffer

Les,

i don't know if you have managed to solve your problem. it took a while but i asked my brother to try it on his mysql which is on a windows platform. the result was that he also got the nulls after
ID_streettype_spec_hosp. he is working with version 5.0 mysql server.

this has got to be a bug, or there must be something else going on.

Danny Stolle