I was wondering if anyone out there has a pre-compiled Binary for MySQL
Solaris 2.6 for either Sparc or Intel; preferrably Intel and preferrably
within < 14 minor version differences (most recent on Web-page is
3.23.23).

We've attempted compiling from source multiple times, always ending up
with binaries that corrupt the index files as soon as _any_ modification
to a table is done.  We're suspecting it's the compiler(Sun Workshop not
gcc) on our system, simply due to oddities that have happened in the
past.

We can access tables and databases copied directly from the Linux x86
machine on the Solaris x86 machine, but any attempts to create new
tables causes errors
126 = Index file is crashed / Wrong file format
136 = No more room in index file
or and possibly more that I haven't experienced directly.

We can use the client to access databases running on a Linux machine, so
I'm assuming that there is a problem specifically wrt the index
creation, possibly due to compiler issues.

Does anyone have any ideas on how we should proceed here?
We attempted following the web-pages and the Documentation that came
with the distribution (3.23.33)

Thanks in advance

Scott V