If that works for MySQL, the official documentation doesn't show it:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/create-trigger.html

I don't have a copy of the 5.0+ source or I could check the
sql/sql_yacc.yy file to see if the syntax is supported. Anyone else able
to help out here?

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine