Hi All,

I'm trying to take scheduled backup from mysql administrator and it always
gives me a popup with this message.

"Enter user name and password for the account under which the task will be
executed."

it shows me username and password for my windows account and when I click
"ok" on the pop up window, it saves the project . But it never takes the
backup at scheduled time or any other time.

I can take backups manually by clicking on "Execute backup now" without any
problems.

I did all the configuration settings mentioned in the Mysql administrator
help. I went in options changed the password setting to "obscured". I saw a
similar posting for this issue, so I tried the solution mentioned as
creating a new connection before taking scheduled backups and that didn't
work either.

I'm working on windows XP with Mysql server 4.1 and my computer is in a
workgroup.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Reema Duggal Troiana