Raj Goel wrote:

>Dan,
>
>       Here's what I've narrowed it down to:
>
>       We're updating FROM Access TO MySql.
>
>       If the column in Access is blank/empty, then the error pops up.
>
>       If the field has data, then the error does not pop up.
>
>       So, somewhere, either Access, or MyODBC or MySql is interpreting
>empty columns incorrectly.

:)

Didn't take the original hint, eh?

If you want meaningful tech support, you have to give *FAR* more
information than that.
Rest assured that we have used Access connected to MySQL for 8 years
without issue. You're doing *something* wrong. But if you don't post
*details* to the list, how are people supposed to know what you're doing?

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer