From: "d2clon"
> im very interested about the limitations and hardware features support.
> for example:
>
> software limitation:
> how much rows does a table can to have?
> how much size of a database does mysql support?

These depend on the version of MySQL and the OS
The number of rows is virtually unlimited; some users appear to store
5,000,000,000 rows in a table, so no worries there....
The size of a table is limited by the file system:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/table-size.html

> hardware features support:
> has mysql multi-processor support? how much processors?
AFAIK MySQL runs a query in a single process. Since database servers often
need to process more than one query at the same time additional processes
will be started to serve the queries for extra connections. The OS will
arrange the use of processors by various processes

> how is the size maximum of the RAM that mysql support?
This is again an OS limit. In a 32-bit environment processes are limited to
2GB (3GB or so by using certain pages in various Linux versions); in a
64-bit environment processes can use far more memory (I don't know the limit
by heart, but is is much larger than you can afford or the motherboard
supports)

Using recent developments such as MySQL Cluster you can spread a database
over multiple servers, so this will increase the size of the databases MySQL
can handle even more.

Regards, Jigal.