Hi,

I am a Sudhir, working as a Software Consultant in Unidux Technologies,
Singapore.  My job here is to suggest Technology.  Now we are planning to
purchase license for the application server JRun.  Currently we are
developing a procurement engine in Java, using MySql as the data base
server.  As per my database administrator, MySql don't have rolling back
procedure for a transaction which is not to be committed.  With Oracle or
MSSqlServer I can commit or rollback a transaction.  I mean I can control
the transaction whether it has to be committed or rolled back.  Is it true
that MySql don't have rollback.  We are planning to develop the engine using
EJB and JTA.  If MySql does not have this rolling back, I fear we can not
use JTA with MySql as back end.  So please inform me whether I can suggest
MySql or not for developing the engine using EJB with JTA to my
organization.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Venkata Sudhir Kurapati
Software Consultant