Hello.

You have several problems and they're should be resolved step by step.

First fix the problems with permissions. Usually they're solved by

changing the owner of mysql database to mysql user. Check what's wrong

with /var/log/mysqld.log. It might be necessery to create it manually.

Why are you removing libssl.so.4. I think these libraries could

exists both in the system.

       <___/   www.mysql.com