Hi,
   I am a Computer Science student here at IIIT hybd and our team is
going to implement a speculative lock manager in MySql 4.0 or higher.
   Can someone Plz tell if the mysql code shipped with FC2 has Two
Phase Locking? or does any other version has it? or if  any other
commercial version has it and what might be the cost.

  I went through the Documentation but couldnt make out if the table
level locking for ISAM , MyISAM tables and page level for BDB tables
and similar stuff is the same as a Two Phase Locks.

--
When the going gets tough only the tough gets going