Good Afternoon,

         I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on
this one,  i need to setup a sort of project management interface which can
be connected to from different parts of the world for update/write/read and
offcourse enforce specific rules on particular documents.

The setup would have 3 sections:

             1. one relating to the specific organisations,

             2. one relating to the project application[s]

             3.  Relating to assesment of the organisations ( which will be
for specific eyes )

Anyone know of any good open source application i can use to achieve the
above.

Any help is highly appreciated

cheers

David