Here are two ways to find the queries:

1) 'SHOW FULL PROCESSLIST\G' in the mysql client and taking note of what
queries seem to be taking the most time

2) enable update logging and slow query logging

When you have gathered a list of queries that you want to look into
optimizing, run [in the client]: 'EXPLAIN <query...>' . That will give you
an idea of where index(es) would benefit. Check the manual for EXPLAIN to
decipher the output.

Good luck!

Atle
-
Flying Crocodile Inc, Unix Systems Administrator